An increasing number of industrial applications are being linked together using 10/100Mbps fast Ethernet or other similar, time-sensitive protocols such as Profi-Bus, Profi-Net, EtherCAT, PowerLink, Ethernet IP or Sercos-III.
These interfaces require safety insulation, which is easily addressed by our line of Ethernet transformer modules. We are continually growing our product portfolio to meet your Ethernet needs within various industrial applications.
All parts meet IEEE802.3 and IEC/UL60950 standards, provide 1500Vrms breakdown and common mode noise reduction within one single device.
General Features & Benefits
- Industrial Temperature Range of -40°C to +85°C with high reliability
- Supports All Major PHY Manufacturers & New Protocols
- Multiple Package Heights Available: 2.0mm, 3.2mm, 5.8mm & 6.6mm
- RoHS-6 & UL94V-0 Rated Material
- Industry Standard Footprints & Pad Layouts
- Single, Dual or Quad Port with or without PoE/PoE+
- Design Kits Available Upon Request
Ideal Suited for the Following Industrial Applications
- Industrial Automation
- Process or Remote Controls and Monitoring
- Campus, Rugged or Factory Communication Networks
- Power over Ethernet
- Touch Screen Display & Panels
- Security & Image Processing
- Access Control
Featured Ethernet Magnetics Products
You can find the parts below, access datasheets, order and request samples on our Ethernet Transformers page.
General Electrical Specifications